Did you know that most carriers do not write policies that meet the requirements put forth by the City of Lansing? If your policy doesn’t meet the following requirements, your business will not qualify for licensing.
- No binding arbitration clause
- Must be admitted carrier in Michigan
- No non-admitted or surplus lines carrier
- Your policy must indicate that the city is not jointly or severely liable for premium payments
- Policy must provide 30 day notice of termination
Need help with determining if your policy meets the city requirements? We’ve got you covered!